Metals and Minerals
- Base Metals
- Industrial Minerals
- Precious Metals
- Copper Bar
- Copper Tape / Fin
- Copper Strip
- Copper Sheet / Plate
- Flat Wire and Copper Strip
- Round Copper Wire
- Copper Billets
- Continuous Cast Copper Rod
- Copper Metal
- Copper Concentrate Highland Valley
- Copper Concentrate Carmen de Andacollo
- Copper Cathode Quebrada Blanca
- Copper Cathode Carmen de Andacollo
- Specialty Metals
Fast Dissolving Grade GeO₂ powder
Germanium oxide is formed rapidly when Germanium is raised to red heat. It is produced worldwide.
GeO2 is usually slightly soluble in water and is sometimes only soluble in a strong acid.
i) Germanium monoxide= GeO
ii) Germanium dioxide= GeO2
|Appearance||Colorless crystals or white powder|
|Melting point||1115deg. C|
Used in the production of phosphors, transistors and diodes, infrared-transmitting glass.
Used as a catalyst in the manufacture of PET resin.