Metals and Minerals
- Base Metals
- Industrial Minerals
- Precious Metals
- Copper Bar
- Copper Tape / Fin
- Copper Strip
- Copper Sheet / Plate
- Flat Wire and Copper Strip
- Round Copper Wire
- Copper Billets
- Continuous Cast Copper Rod
- Copper Metal
- Copper Concentrate Highland Valley
- Copper Concentrate Carmen de Andacollo
- Copper Cathode Quebrada Blanca
- Copper Cathode Carmen de Andacollo
- Specialty Metals
Silver Bar (Big) – 99.9%
Silver bars are made in three different ways. Bars have a high quality polished finish if they have been manufactured from larger silver sheets and then pressed and stamped by a minting process.
A cast bar is produced by pouring molten silver into a mold or die which then cools. The assay mark and description are then impressed into the front of the bar. These bars have a traditional bar look to them.
|Pure silver content (grams)||1000|
For virtually any casting method.